Our member base consists of a voluntary group of students and professionals committed to improving the lives of underprivileged children in India. We are closely involved in the operation of the projects to ensure that our basic objectives are being achieved.
There are a variety of ways you can get involved with us!
- Finding, steward and/or directly supporting project partners in India. Visit our projects page to find out more.
- Intern with us and contribute to the research projects we undertake. Visit our research page to find out about our current research projects.
- Design, organize and/or support our fundraiser events.
- You can donate specifically to a project or to Asha London in general via our Justgiving page. Asha London is a registered charity in the UK (charity registration number 1088168).
- Write to email@example.com to become a volunteer and/or join our mailing list to find out what’s going on in Asha London’s world.